Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1:00 OFROG Call

I woke up this morning at 1:00 AM with the thought of "Is this for real?" After a second or two I realized that I am in fact facing a tyrant that plays havock with a body. I pray...and pray with anticipation that God will continue to place peace in my heart and heal my body. One of the first scriptures I memorized was from Joshua; "Hath I not commanded you; Be strong and good in faith: Do not be dismayed or afraid. God is with you everywhere you go."
Facing the countdown to finding out whether or not the cancer has spread. God be with me as I finish these gammet of tests and place on my heart the mustard seed of faith needed to move mountains. As you have promised in Mark; Saith to the mountain, be removed and cast thou into the sea. If said with belief, true belief in the heart, then it shall be done. All things will be answered when asked for in true belief.
Amen. Father God.. Amen

1 comment: