Friday, January 13, 2012

Final Countdown....

of the week. Today my eyes opened with the sight of FRIDAY. When working this day was a bright day for me as well. A time of rest, recuperation, fun, and time with church friends and family. Today, it still rings true. This Friday is the last of this series of tests ending with a doctor report about results. At the end of the day today, I'm heading back to Dolores' home, my new home, for a good night's rest. Then Saturday I'm off to Orange where I will see my honey, Barry, who is coming home for the weekend....the only weekend they are not working....my birthday weekend....my after tests weekend.... the weekend we celebrate with my grandkids, my daughter, and my mom.....See God's fingerprints here?? I sure do love Our Father.... and it's this love that remains constant through the valleys and the pinnacles. You see, He and I have a perfect understanding; He will love me no matter what and I choose to love Him no matter what. It's a win win situation especially during final countdown times.
Loving and thanking you all for prayers of the faithful...for those are the ones He answers.
Patti
P.S. Dolores and I are wearing matching pink Hope, Faith, Support - t - shirts today. Tacky?? Perhaps. Do we care what others think?? Absolutely not. We are both bold in the word and bold in our actions!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love you and hope to see you Sunday. :) Enjoy your time with Barry tomorrow and I'm thankfful that you have Dolores. Praying for strength as you finish this week of testing.

    ReplyDelete