Monday, January 9, 2012

In the Still of the Night

Night time seems to always be the most difficult time during the season of cancer. I wonder if it's like this for everyone who goes through this. I know I speak to God almost every minute of the day but somehow I want to speak louder at night; almost like I think He needs me to wake Him up. Goofy thought huh? (Rhetorical question as will most all questions be while I'm posting.) I miss Barry terribly but know that, like my pink toenail polish,  it will slowly fade and I'll be back in the pink again. God always comforts me. Being busy handling all the things that one doesn't even think about having to do in preparation for treatment, et.al, helps pass the day. Emails, prayers, texts, and thoughts are so appreciated and needed.
Barry is sounding much better the last few days. All that is the result of prayers as well.
I EVEN COOKED today for Dolores and David. See...miracles do happen.
Loving all and missing all,
Patti

2 comments:

  1. Here's wishing you a great day full of unexpected blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti I am praying and thinking of you daily! Just always remember God is in this every step..... he never leaves your side even at night! Just wish sometimes we could hear him better! I am a phone call away..... with lots of time. I am doing fine just want to help when help is needed! Don't be to proud! I know I will love the hair.... you might not like mine but I always liked yours! keep up the humor, life is full of it!

    Love ya lot's Sherry waiting on your call!

    ReplyDelete